Samsung has recently made its Galaxy Note 20 series official after few months of leaks and rumors. The phones are pretty impressive on paper. The phones come with plenty of power, relatively large batteries, and also with S Pen goodness.
We have listed all the details below about release date, price, and availability. You can scroll down for all the details that we have mentioned.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra release date
The Korean manufacturer Samsung has recently announced the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra on August 5. The pre-orders in the US are starting from today ( August 6, 2020). Consumers will be able to pick up the Galaxy Note 20 series devices from 21 August via carriers and retailers in the US.
The phones will firstly be released in the US. If you are from any other country then you have to wait a few weeks more for local availability of Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra.
Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra price and availability
If you are looking to get the new S Pen-toting phones in the US then you will have to spend a minimum of $999.99 for Note 20. It is only available in one RAM and Storage variant. While if you want to buy Note 20 Ultra then you will have to spend $1,299.99 for the 12GB of RAM and with 128GB of storage variant. Note 20 Ultra also comes with 12GB of RAM and with 512GB of storage and for this phone, you will have to pay $1,449.99.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Price: $999 (8GB/128GB)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Price: $1,299 (12GB/128GB), $1,449.99 (12GB/512GB)
The Note 20 series phones are available in a variety of different colors which are mentioned below.
Note 20: Samsung Note 20 comes in three different colors which include Mystic Gray, Mystic Green, and Mystic Bronze
Note 20 Ultra: Samsung Note 20 Ultra also comes in three different colors which include Mystic Black, Mystic White, Mystic Bronze.
If you want to get the phones now then Samsung’s website is one of the better places to get the Note 20 series. They are also giving away $150 or $200 in-store credit if you pre-order new Note 20 series phones. The free credit can be redeemed via the website or from the Samsung app. You can spend free credit on different accessories for your new phone or also you can put it towards the new Game Pass bundle.
The company also said that they are also giving out an extra 7.5% discount to all consumers who purchase the phones via their Samsung Money by SoFi account. If you pre-order the phone then you will also get the four months of YouTube Premium subscription and six months of Spotify Premium.
EU and UK price and availability
European and UK customers can also get the new Note series. There is also a cheaper 4G phone is available only Note 20 version. Prices of all Note 20 Phones are mentioned below you can check out the prices below.
- Samsung Note 20 (4G only): £849/€959 (8GB/256GB)
- Samsung Note 20: £949/€1,059 (8GB/256GB)
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: £1,179/€1,309 (12GB/256GB), £1,279/€1,409 (12GB/512GB)
Best Deals and Offers
AT&T has recently revealed its Note 20 series offers. You can find its installment prices below.
- Samsung Note 20: Starts from $33.34 a month for 30 months (128GB, $999.99 retail).
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Starts from $43.34 per month for 30 months (128GB, $1,299.99 retail), $48.34 a month for 30 months (512GB, $1,449.99 retail).
AT&T is also holding another limited time offer for both new and existing customers, letting you trade in an eligible phone to get the Note 20 for free. Technically you will get $1,000 credit, and you need to buy it on a 30 months installment plan with the network’s unlimited plan.
Also, check this
Pre-ordering of Samsung Note 20 Could give you a free gift
Verizon has also confirmed its Note 20 sales and revealed its offers.
- Samsung Note 20: Starting from $41.66 a month for 24 months on Verizon Device Payment (0% APR; $999.99 retail).
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra: Starting from $54.16 a month for 24 months on Verizon Device Payment (0% APR; $1,299.99 retail).
Verizon is also giving a discount of 25% on all Note 20 cases, screen protectors, and charging goodies during the pre-order period.
The prices of the T-Mobile Note 20 series are mentioned below.
- Samsung Note 20: Starting from $41.67 a month for 24 months on T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment Plan (128GB, $999.99 retail).
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Starting from $54.17 a month for 24 months on T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment Plan (128GB, $1,299.99 retail), or for $149.99 down and $54.17 a month for 24 months on T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment Plan (512GB, $1,499.99 retail).
Like Verizon, T-Mobile is also offering different promos. If you buy a Note 20 then you will get a second Galaxy Note 20 for free, or you will get up to $1000 off on a second qualifying Galaxy smartphone of equal or lesser value when you add a line. T-Mobile is also giving away a $500 off on a Galaxy Note 20 or on Note 20 Ultra when you trade in a qualifying device.
U.S. Cellular is also selling new phones with amazing offers and discounts.
- Samsung Note 20: Starting from $9.99 a month for 30 months for new customers who sign up for Port in and every day or Even Better Unlimited plans.
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra: From $19.99 a month for 30 months for new customers who sign up for Port in and Every day or Even Better Unlimited plans.
Moreover, the customers on the Basic, Every Day, or Even Better Unlimited Plans can get $300 in the bill credits when buying Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra.
That’s all we know so far about Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra release date, price and availability. We will update this article as soon as we get any new updates about Note 20. In the meantime, you can check out our more news below.
Pre-ordering of Samsung Note 20 Could give you a free gift
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Price, Features and News
You can buy Samsung Phones from Amazon on discounted rates
Keep Visiting Us.