Mobilink is one of the top mobile operating companies in Pakistan. It is a big name in the Pakistan Mobile Communications Limited (PMCL) industry. Jazz provides different types of prepaid and postpaid services to its users. According to the claim of Mobilink, it is the first GSM-based mobile operator in South Asia. Generally, this network is called Jazz. Jazz also claims that it has the fastest internet in Pakistan and it is also one of the leading telecom service providers in Pakistan. In today’s article, we will tell you how you can do Jazz Internet Settings on your phone.
Mobilink Jazz is providing 2G, 3G, and 4G services to its users all over Pakistan. Mobilink Jazz has more than 50 million subscribers in Pakistan. After reading this article, you will be able to configure the Jazz Internet Settings. We hope that our article will help you to do Jazz manual settings through SMS or Call.
We will also cover all topics about the Internet Settings of Jazz turn by turn.
Jazz Internet Settings For Android Phone
Jazz WAP Settings
First of all, we will tell you about the Jazz WAP Settings, Follow the steps below.
- Firstly, Go to the Settings of your mobile phone.
- Now, Tap the wireless and networks.
- After that, you need to tap Mobile Networks.
- Click on Access Point Names
- Now, you need to Press Menu Key
- Then, select New APN
- Finally, you need to enter the settings by following the table below.
- You have to leave other fields blank or default.
[table id=27 /]
Jazz Internet GPRS/EDGE Settings
If you want to do Jazz Internet Settings (GPRS/EDGE) then follow the steps below.
- First of all, you need to go to Settings.
- Then, Tap on Wireless and Networks
- After that, tap on Mobile Networks
- Now, select Access Point Names
- Tap on Menu Key
- Then, you need to select New APN
- Now, you need to enter the settings that are mentioned in the below table
- Leave the other options as default
[table id=28 /]
Mobilink Internet Settings for iPhone(iOS)
If you want to do Mobilink Internet Settings for iPhone(iOS) then the process for this is also similar to Android. Follow the mentioned table below and enter the settings on your iPhone.
[table id=28 /]
Jazz APN Settings for prepaid and postpaid are different so, both are mentioned separately above.
Jazz MMS Settings for Android and iOS Phone
For Jazz MMS Settings for Android and iOS phones, you need to follow the steps below.
- First of all, go to Settings
- Now, tap on the Wireless and Networks in Settings
- Select Mobile Networks
- Then Tap Access Point Names
- Tap on Menu Key
- After that, Select New APN
- Now, you need to enter the settings that are mentioned in the table below.
- Leave all other fields as default
- Finally, save the settings and enjoy the Internet
[table id=29 /]
Jazz Internet Settings Via SMS
You can also get Jazz Internet Settings through SMS. In order to do this, you need to follow the steps below.
- First of all, you need to go to the text message and type ‘GPRS’ and send it to 7342.
- By sending this message, you will receive the internet and MMS settings of your handset through SMS.
Jazz Internet Settings Via Call
You can also do your Mobilink Internet settings via call by dialing 300 from your phone. Jazz customer care center will pick your call and helps you in configuring your Mobile internet settings.
For different types of data packages, prepaid customers can dial *442# and postpaid customers can dial *443# from their phone. You can also visit Jazz Internet Packages for updated packages of internet. Remember that it is a must that your phone is compatible with the Mobile Internet/WAP and MMS for enjoying the internet.
We hope that our article would help you in doing Jazz internet settings manually. Keep visiting us.
Latest Jazz Weekly Premium Offer.