Zoom App is one of the most famous online Video meeting App. You can join a 100-person meeting with absolutely clear HD video and voice. Also, the Zoom app provides a high-quality screen sharing option, plus instant messaging for free.
After Google Meet this app is the topmost video meeting app in the world. Zoom is excessively using in these pandemic days. This app is mostly used at the school level or college level. Zoom app allows you to stay connected with your friends and classmates to complete work remotely.
How to use Zoom App for Online meetings
Zoom video meeting app has a very simple and easy GUI (Graphical User Interface), everyone can easily use this App. Its basic functionality is slightly different depending on if you use the desktop pr mobile version. The basic functions of this app include scheduling, joining calls, keeping track of your contacts or members, and making changes to your account settings.
How to use Zoom on Mobile
The Mobile version of the Zoom App supports Android and Iphones platforms. Firstly when you open the app, at the top you can see different options: New Meeting, Join, Schedule, and share screen. And at the bottom, you can see recent calls, chat history.
- If you want to start a meeting then you need to send invitations t your members, this invitation is in the form of a link. When you send a link to your members then they can easily join you. Tap on an upcoming meeting to view its details or delete it entirely. Tap on meeting and you will also find the option to add invitees and send invitations to these contacts via email or text message.
- And if you are a member then you can join a meeting via a unique meeting ID, this meeting id is created by your constructor, manager, teacher, or a person who wants to meet you.
- There is also an option to share content on-screen with your members, the Zoom app provides you high-resolution screen sharing. For content sharing firstly Tap Share in the meeting controls, tap the type of content that you want to share. Then tap on the following options to share: Photos, Documents, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Website URLs, etc.
You can also share the entire screen o your android device. This functionality requires Android 5.0 or higher version of Android.
- Tap Share in the meeting controls.
- Tap Screen.
- Tap start now, and that’ it.
- At the bottom of the screen, there is an option to stop screen sharing.
How to use Zoom on your computer
Zoom desktop app supports both Windows and Mac. Firstly you need to open the Zoom website to create and manage an account. You can signUp here for free. Now you have the option to schedule, join, or host a meeting at the top of the screen. Click on any option and follow the prompts to set up or join a video call online. To join a call, you will need the meeting id or name.
When you sign in your Zoom account you can see a lot of options on the left side, including profile option. Here you can set all your meetings and your profile settings.
Below the profile option, there is a MEETINGS option from here you can start or delete upcoming meetings or review previous meetings at the top. And if you download the desktop app version of Zoomhttps://zoom.us/download you can get access to more advanced features.