Spotify is one of the most popular music streaming services in the world. It is used by more than 113 million users. It is used by too many users because it is free for all. You can listen to music without paying monthly to Spotify. However, ads in the app may interrupt you while listening to music.
If you don’t want to see ads in the app then you can go for a paid Spotify Premium account. Due to the huge number of users, these accounts may be vulnerable to hackers. Your account may be hack due to a weak password.
You can only use one device to stream at Spotify at a time. So, if the hacker plays any song from your account, then you can’t listen to music on your device. That’s why it is very important to keep your account secure from hackers.
Changing your Spotify password regularly is a good idea to keep your account secure. If you don’t know how you can change it, then don’t worry we are here to guide you on this. If you have forgotten your account credentials then we will also guide you on how you can reset it.
How to change your Spotify password
If you want to change your Spotify password then follow the steps below.
- First of all, remember that you can’t change your Spotify password through mobile apps or desktop apps. You have to head to the browser for this purpose.
- Now, login to your account with current credentials. You need to click on ‘Profile’ at the top right corner of the screen. Then select ‘Account’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click on ‘Change Password’ from the sidebar on the left.
- You need to enter your current password. After entering the current password, enter the new password and confirm it by entering again.
- Now, click on ‘Set New Password’.
- After completing all the steps above your password will successfully update.
How to reset your password
If you have forgotten your Spotify password and now want to reset it then follow the steps below.
- First of all, open the app. At the login screen, click on ‘Forgot Your Password?’.
- After clicking that, the Password Reset page will open up in your browser.
- Now, enter the email address which is associated with your account. Click on ‘Send’.
- An email will be sent to you with a reset link. Click on that link to reset your password. Follow the prompts.
- After completing all the steps above your password will finally reset.
If you don’t remember your email then contact Spotify to update the email address of your account.
We hope that our guide will help you. You can also comment below if you have any questions.
How to Change your Netflix password or reset it?
Change YouTube Password or reset it.
How to change your Gmail password or reset it?
Buy products from Amazon at discounted rates.
Keep visiting us.