Pinterest is one of the most popular image-sharing platforms in the world. It allows users to post and share different pictures and visual content. It is also very popular among those people looking for recipes, lifestyle, and design ideas.
Pinterest is used by a huge number of users around the world. Like other platforms, there is also a chance of hacking of your Pinterest account. Changing your password regularly is good practice to keep your account secure.
If you want to change your Pinterest password but don’t know how you can do it, then we will guide you on this. If you forgot your password and now want to recover your login credentials then we will also guide you on this. You can easily recover your password by following the article below.
How to change your Pinterest password
If you want to change your password then follow the steps below.
- First of all, you need to log in to your account.
- Now, navigate to the small dropdown menu available at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ from the dropdown menu.
- After that, click on the ‘Account Settings’ tab.
- Now, click on the ‘Change Password’ button available under the Basic Information heading.
- First, enter your old password. Enter a new password and confirm the new password.
- Click on the Change password button.
- After completing all the steps above, your password is finally updated.
Enter a unique password that you didn’t use on Pinterest before. Pinterest will not allow you to enter your past passwords.
How to reset your password
If you have forgotten your password and now want to reset it then follow the steps below.
- Firstly, you need to navigate to the Pinterest website. After that, click the Forgot your password link.
- Now, enter your email, name, or username. Click the search to find your account.
- After locating your account click on the ‘This is me’ button to get a reset email on your registered email address.
- Now, head to your email’s inbox and find Pinterest’s email.
- Open the email and follow the reset link. You will be taken back to the Pinterest website.
- Enter a new password here of your choice. You should use some combination of uppercase, lowercase, numbers, or special characters.
- After completing all the steps above, your password will recover.
You must need to click on the reset link within 24 hours after receiving the email. Also, must have access to your email address registered in Pinterest otherwise, you can’t recover your account. You should choose a strong password.
Also, Read this:
How to change your Spotify password or reset it
Guide on Gmail passwords.
How to change Netflix password.
You can also buy amazing products from Amazon at discounted rates.
Keep visiting us.