Netflix is one of the most popular streaming services in the world. It contains fantastic shows like Sex Education and Queer Eye. You can watch your favorite movies, shows, dramas, and can entertain yourself through Netflix. Due to the huge number of users the risk of hacking is also increasing for Netflix users. You should secure your account by changing your passwords regularly. The security of an account is very important for all of us.
You can change your password through the website and also through the Netflix app on your mobile phone or tablet.
So without further delaying let’s start.
How you can change your Netflix password ( Browser)
If you want to change your password through the Netflix website then follow the steps below.
- Firstly, you need to open the website and sign in to your account.
- Now, you need to select your profile. Netflix landing page will open in front of you.
- At the landing page, move your cursor over your profile picture at the right-hand corner of your screen. Click on ‘Account’ from the drop-down menu.
- Under the Membership section, you will see your password in asterisks. Click on ‘Change Password’ at the right of this.
- Now, you will need to enter your current password first. After entering the current password, enter the new password and confirm it.
- You will see there a check-box saying “Require all devices to sign in again with new password”. We will recommend you to check this box to ensure that nobody can use your account with the old password. After checking the box, anybody using your account need to enter the new password to continue using your account.
- After following all the steps above your password is successfully updated.
How to change your password via Netflix app
You can also change your Netflix password using the Netflix mobile app. If you want to change it via app then follow the steps below.
- Firstly, you need to open the app and log in as normal.
- After that, select your profile and then click on ‘More’ at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now, click on ‘Account’. Your account settings will open in front of you in the device’s browser.
- On the browser follow the same steps that we mentioned above to change your password.
- After following all the steps your password will successfully update.
How to reset your password
If you have forgotten your password and want to reset it then follow the steps below.
- Firstly, you need to head to the Netflix login page. You can use the mobile app or browser for this purpose.
- Underneath the ‘Sign In’ button, you will see the ‘Need Help’ option, select it.
- Now, you can reset your password using the email address or mobile number which is associated with your account.
- If you have also forgotten your email address then select ‘Text Message (SMS). You will receive a verification code. Enter that code to reset your password.
- If you don’t remember the email address or the phone number then click ‘I don’t remember my email or phone’. You can fill in further account details to recover your credentials.
- After following all the steps above your password will successfully recover.
How to change YouTube password or reset it.
You can adjust Netflix playback speed on Android Devices.
Buy Products from Amazon at discounted rates.
Keep visiting us.