Google pay is one of the more secure and safe online payment method powered by Google. You can send money or receive money through it, and it most famous and reliable payment method in the world. In this article, we will show you some simple steps to add your credit card to Google pay account. You can also remove your credit/Debit card from Google Play. You need to remember one thing still now Google Pay only accepts Axis Visa cards international cards are not supported by Google Pay.
Add Credit Cards to Google Pay
Now Google Pay service also allows its users to add NFC-Based cards for secure Google Payments. This offer is not available for international cards but soon roll ours for international cards. Still, now you can add Axis Visa cards to your Google payment app.
How to add a credit card to Google Pay:
- Opoen your Google pap app.
- From the top left corner tab on your profile photo.
- Next click on Settings>Payment Method>Add Card
- Now it will ask you for your card details, you need to enter the card number, expiry date, CVV, and cardholder name.
- Tab on saves, if your card information is correct then the next step Google pay will verify your card from a related bank.
- Now you need to enter an OTP which you get from the bank, or you will be asked for additional Athuntication via OTP.
- Now tab on Activate and enter your one-time password.
- After entering the password you will see a confirmation message.
Now your Credit card is added to your Google pay account and now you can pay or receive your funds. If you want to remove your credit card you can also do so, also you can delete your transaction history.
- Complete guide to use Google Pay app
Best Deals on Amazon